Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Foot Raucnhing

It was one of those humid hot days at Stanford University.
The weather was so sticky ones hair would dampen minutes from being
outside. The sky was clear, no clouds in sight. The sun was bright
and was quick to take your energy. Staying cool and drinking lots of
water was the order of the day.

My name is Kim and I was the homecoming Queen. I was also
the head cheerleader and a member of the student council. My parents
were very wealthy. Some thought that's how I made it to Stanford.

5'7, 135lbs, I did have a perfect body. No visible tan lines
at all. Long blond hair that was as shinny as the sun, she had this
glow of sexy to her. Even my walk was slow and deliberate, making
sure everyone could get a good look. With my pretty smile I tried to
come across as a sweet person. Behind that smile was my evil
person.

I enjoyed making fun of others. Putting others down to make
her my self feel superior, I just could not help it. There was one
person in particular that I focused on. One of the members of the
track team had the honor of holding my attention.

Dora was someone I just wanted to see demolished. The runner
up for homecoming queen was a thorn in my side. Friends with
everyone Dora seemed like a threat. Dora also served on the student
council and was rumored to be in the running for president.

Dora was highly intelligent. 5'5 and all of 100lbs she seemed
rather small for a track star. Her little legs were able to move
fast and she was a valued member of the track team. Wearing glasses
that seemed to hide her pretty face was a shame. With one of those
sincere smiles and one who loved to talk about anything you always
seemed to enjoy having a cup of coffee with her.

Dora's best friends were with her on this particular
afternoon.

Julie was 5'11, 125lbs, with long legs. Brown hair that looked soft
to the touch and a big smile was what everyone remembers about
Julie. She had big size 10 feet with long toes. As all of the track
girl's Julie was very athletic looking. Tone yet very pretty.

Robin was 5'11 with dirty blond hair and a size 11 foot. A
shy girl who loved to run and stay fit was Robin. If she was not
working out she was studying. Built and looking tough was Robin.
The body of a bully but the personality of a wimp.

Natash was 5'8, size 8 feet and she did have the sexiest
smile of the group. Perfect teeth were shown when she smiled, which
was often. One of the fastest girl's on the team. When she ran she
looking so peaceful and natural.

Brandy was 5'10 with a size 8 foot. She was a wild crazy
girl who loved to have fun. A wild personality who had a reputation
as a party girl, a real outgoing kind of a girl.

Wanda was 5'9, size 9 feet and had a nick name of puffy.
This nick name was because of her wild hair. All over the place like
a big bush. Very flirty girl who loved teasing and going after the
guys and the girls.

I normally walked around with a large entourage. For some
reason today I found myself alone and bored. Walking along the
campus I happened to notice Dora and her friends running along the
trees. They ran through the woods and around campus almost every
day.

When I saw them all stop and sit down in the clearing just
into the woods I decided to walk over.

Dora and her friends were sitting in the shade drinking water
as they talked about their conditioning. Sitting in a circle they
relaxed and talked as they stayed cool. The talk turned to Dora's
problem. It was decided the head girl in their dorm would pick one
girl from the dorm building and that girl would have to wash and then
kiss the leader's foot at the annual dorm room party. Of course that
girl was Kim.

When I got close I stopped to listen. They were shocked that
Dora was going to go along with kissing MY feet. That made me very
happy. It was a show of power on my part. My dorm held the cheer
team, track team, and soccer team. I was close to everyone except
the track team. That was okay because they had a small number of
girl's.

It was funny how they were trying to figure a way out of the
humiliation for Dora. I decided to act like I was walking past.
Stopping in front of them I said hello. They were all just rolling
their eyes when I said hello.

"What do you want" they asked.

I told Dora I was planning on not washing my feet for the
ceremony. I laughed as they all moaned.

When Wanda told me to get lost I smiled and told her, if she
was a pair of my sneakers, they would be my running sneakers, foul
and smelly like her, and then I would lock them in the closet.

This brought some laughs. They were waving at me to leave.

"Okay" I told them.

"Just remember, I'm standing in front of you guys for one
reason, you know where you belong, at my feet."

"You know Kim"

"What?"

Brandy stood up and looked around. Then she told me that maybe I
needed to experience what I was asking for. She told me I should try
using my mouth to clean their FEET.

"WHAT? I said annoyed.

"Yeah, get of that high horse and kiss my feet bitch." Julie
said.

For the first time I thought maybe I should have just stayed away.
When they all stood up and gave me this look I was worried. My brain
froze as they moved closer.

"Dora, really…this is not funny."

"Ever her about a foot raunching Kim? Let me tell you what
that is, okay Kim? It's when a group of people force their feet on
someone."

I took off. I started running as fast as I could. Why did I
run into the woods? They were calling my name as I ran. Brandy
grabbed me and held me as everyone surrounded us.

"Smell my feet" Wanda told me as she caught her breath.

I started screaming for help. Brandy covered my mouth with her
hand.

"We need a gag!" Brandi said.

"Give me your socks guy's." Wanda told her friends as I
struggled.

Brandy forced me onto my knees. Still screaming into Brandy's hand I
was not going to allow this. I watched as they all removed their
sneakers, then their socks. Everyone except Brandy was pulling their
ankle socks off their feet. 10 socks were going to be shoved into my
mouth.

I saw how big their sneakers were and when their feet came out I
wondered how smelly they would be. Their bare feet looked so pretty,
but I was sure they would not taste nice.

"Open up" Brandy told me as she put her arm around my neck.
Wanda shoved the socks into one another making one big sock. My head
was being held tight. I tried to hold my mouth closed but Wanda used
her fingers to pinch my nose.

"OOWWEEEEEe" they all said as Wanda shoved the big sock into
my mouth.

Thinking about how sweaty their feet were after running in this
weather made me sick. They were using their shirts on the ground to
keep from getting dirty. Tape was brought out of a back pack that
one of them brought along.

Julie took my legs and held them as Robin tapped my legs,
lower and upper. Then my wrists were tapped, and my arms were tapped
tight. My hands were on my stomach as I was put on my back. Then the
lone piece of tape trapped the socks in my mouth.

The socks were like eating pure vinegar. My head was turning
from side to side as I tried spitting them out. Drool was running
down my chin as I struggled. They were all sitting around my upper
body watching me with delight. Their feet using me as a foot stole.

Julie was above me with her feet on my forehead. Robin was
next to her with her feet on a corner of my face. On the other side
of Julie was Natasha, her feet on the opposite corner of my head.
Brandy was next to my shoulders, her feet covering my lover side of
my face. Dora sat opposite Brandy and used her feet to cover my side
of my face. Wanda sat on my chest with her feet covering my chin.

12 feet were covering my face. And these feet were sweaty
and very smelly. They were all grinding their feet on my face. Each
foot took a turn at my nose. Covering my nose with clenched toes
they really wanted to torture me.

I let go of my emotions and started crying as I smelled their
feet. The smell was worse then anything. Their feet were
controlling my face. My sight was gone, all I could see were their
sweaty soles and toes. Long toes pinching at my nose, short stubby
toes covering my nose, they all smelled like a bag of vinegar potato
chips, maybe like a thousand bags opened at once.

I never felt sicker then at that moment. My nose was buried
in feet. They used their toes over my nose and told me to smell each
toe. Smell my feet and smell my toes was all I heard as they all
took turns.

After an hour the smell was still very strong. My sock gag
was removed and my mouth was so dry. Dora asked me how they tasted.
I still could not see. When I heard her telling me to suck for the
water to come out I opened my mouth.

It was Brandy's socks. They poured water into the sock and I
had to suck on her sweaty sock.

"Not so special now are you?"

I tried to keep sucking for more water but then I felt a
foot. My body bucked at the thought.

"Suck it" Wanda told me.

Her toes tasted like salt and were very sweaty. I gagged as
they laughed and told me to deal with it. Wanda kept pulling her
foot out and then shoved it back in my mouth as she tried to use my
mouth as a cleaner.

"Get that toe jam out…come on girl."

They were really going to make me eat toe jam.

"I'm not done with you unless you get that crap out between my toes.
That sock lint that collected all that sweat as I ran needs to come
out."

My tongue moved under and between her toes as she shoved her
foot in my mouth. Gagging once again as I licked the toe jam out I
was going to spit it out. Wanda pressed her sole over my mouth.

"Swallow it!"

Once they saw me swallow it they all cheered my name as if I
just did something great. They were all enjoying this. Rooting me
on as if I was enjoying this, I thought I was a bitch.

Brandy was next. Her toes were in my mouth and I started
sucking on them. She told me I was already a pro at foot sucking.
Telling me I had a back up career in foot worship. Lick under my
toes for the reward she told me. I could get use to this she told
her friends who still were using my face a foot rest.

Natasha wedged my nose between her big toe and her next toe.
My nose was held prisoner between her toes. I smelled between her
toes and it was all foot smell coming into my body. Then her other
foot entered my mouth. As I smelled between her toes I sucked on her
other toes. Licking her soles as she yelled at me to do a better
job, do it like you need to in order to walk away from us she told
me.

At last Dora was the last one to shove her foot in my mouth.
She slowly moved her foot into my mouth telling me she was going to
enjoy this moment. Doing as she told me I took each toe one at a
time and sucked it slow. Then when she told me stick my tongue out
she placed her foot on my tongue and let me taste her foot.

They were having a competition to see who could be the
cruelest with their feet. Each one trying to out do the other as they
forced their feet on me, for a long time. Dora really made me feel
stupid. Telling me to tell her I was happy I could kiss her feet.
Licking between her toes and sucking her ankle and smelling her sole,
she really poured it on.

Once they were done with me I stayed tied as they all joked
with me. Asking how they were as if I had sex with them. Once they
untied me I had to put their sneakers on their feet for them.

Dora told me my face smelled like feet. Then she told me I
had to step down as head of the dorms to her. That was all I had to
do she told me to keep this between them. Then she told me I would
have to kiss every girl's foot in the dorm on dorm day. And they
were all going to have smelly feet she laughed as she slapped me on
my ass.

I stood watching them walk away wondering how I got myself
into this mess. My world was collapsing. My empire was spinning out
of control. Dora now held the power over me. She now owned me. I
just hoped she was nicer then I was and would not use that power for
anything more then the dorm party.

Time would tell.

2 comments:

  1. mmm she need a stinky shoe to breathe from :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great minds think alike because I would have done the same thing and I actually would have went further to grab her mother's work flat or work snicker to tie over her nose for more humiliation. I sent wearing the exact same ankle socks black and one from Walmart for over 2 weeks so I can torture my roommate and tie him up and make him more ship my stinky sweaty feet as I tickle of torture him

      Delete